Friday, November 11, 2016

The Handshake

Before I go to far with this one, it was drawn off of a news photo.  I don't plan on making any money off of it, so maybe that is alright.  Basically Obama is trying to save us all by making Trump's head explode.  This was nearly accomplished when Trump said that meeting Obama was a great honor.  After years of claiming Obama was not born in this country and unfit to be president.  This picture makes me so sad.  The first black president has to shake hands with his successor, a man endorsed by the KKK.  For the step forward Obama was for this country, Trump is three steps back.  Back toward the days when lynching photography was big business for southern photographers, and lynching postcards were allowed to be sent through the mail.  I did write a paper on that grad school for a history of photography class, rather foolishly I did not save it.  There is not a lot out there on that aspect of American photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment